3 to 5 Year Olds
Our new Mini Buds Program is a 3 week program designed for 3 to 5 year olds and each session is approx. 50 minutes long.
Our program is slated for the following dates Sunday November 15, 22 and 29, 2020 with two optional times 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
What qualifies for a refund credit?
Minimum one (1) week notice will receive a refund credit.
Start date of the program – no refund credits will be issued.
Full refund EMT (Email Money Transfer) will be issued if program is cancelled due to lack of membership.
How do I apply for a refund credit?
If for some reason your child is unable to attend our hockey buds program that they have been registered for, you can contact us prior to the start of the program via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org where you will then receive a full credit towards a future program of your choice depending on if the above criteria has been met.
A refund credit request must include name of child, Email Address of where the EMT (Email Money Transfer) originated and name of the individual who made the payment. You must also include the future program that you wish for your child to be registered for.
What happens to my refund credit if future programs are cancelled?
Full refund will be issued via EMT (Email Money Transfer).
Why do your program offer refund credits instead of of an actual refund?
We offer refund credits instead of actual refunds due to that majority of our expenses incurred are already paid for prior to the start of our program and we are a non profit program registered under the Newfoundland and Labrador Ball Hockey Association.
Hockey Buds Program Media Consent Policy
By submitting a Hockey Buds Program participation form, I hereby grant GameOn Sports and the Hockey Buds Program the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of me on GameOn Sports and other websites and in publications, promotional flyers, educational materials, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose without compensation to me.
I understand and agree that such photographs and/or video recordings of me may be placed on the Internet. I also understand and agree that I may be identified by name and/or title in printed, Internet or broadcast information that might accompany the photographs and/or video recordings of me. I waive the right to approve the final product. I agree that all such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and recordings and digital files are and shall remain the property of GameOn Sports.
I understand that this right includes the right to combine my picture, voice, and/or moving image with others and the right to alter any of these for the purposes described above.
I agree to release GameOn Sports and all of its officers, employees, and agents from any liability claims and costs of whatever kind that occur in connection with my actions while being photographed or recorded for GameOn Sports sanctioned programs, events and leagues.
Also by submitting this participation form I acknowledge that the participant being photographed/recorded is under eighteen (18) years old, and that I as a parent/ guardian have read and I understand this document. I understand and agree that it is binding on me, my child (named above), our heirs, assigns and personal representatives.
I acknowledge that I am eighteen (18) years old or more and that I am the parent or guardian of the child named above.
A consent option is available at the bottom of the child participation registration form, if required.
INFORMED CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
WARNING! By submitting this document you will waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue. Please read carefully.
1. This is a binding legal agreement. As a Participant in the sport of ball hockey and the programs, activities and events of the Newfoundland and Labrador Ball Hockey Association and Canadian Ball Hockey Association, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following terms:
2. The Newfoundland and Labrador Ball Hockey Association and Canadian Ball Hockey Association and its directors, officers, committee members, members, employees, volunteers, participants, agents and representatives (collectively the “Organization”) are not responsible for any injury, personal injury, damage, property damage, expense, loss of income or loss of any kind suffered by a Participant during, or as a result of, any program, activity or event of the Organization, caused by the risks, dangers and hazards associated with the programs, activities and events of the Organization.
I have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 1 and 2.
Discription of Risks
3. I am participating voluntarily in the sport of ball hockey and the activities, events and programs of the Organization. In consideration of my participation in the sport of ball hockey and the programs, activities and events of the Organization, I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with or related to the sport of ball hockey and the programs, activities and events of the Organization and may be exposed to such risks, dangers and hazards. The risks, dangers and hazards include, but are not limited to, injuries from:
a. Dryland training including weights, running, and massage;
b. Exerting and stretching various muscle groups and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
c. Vigorous physical exertion, rapid movements and quick turns and stops;
d. Falling, tumbling or hitting the playing floor, boards, plexy-glass or other surfaces;
e. Falling to the ground due to uneven, slippery or irregular surfaces;
f. Checking, tripping, high-sticking, hooking, holding, interference, punching, slashing or any other physical contact by participants, objects or equipment;
g. Contacting, colliding or being struck by the ball, goal-posts, other individuals, equipment, stands, or benches;
h. Failing to play within one’s abilities and within designated areas;
i. Failure to properly use any piece of equipment;
j. Extreme conditions which may result in heatstroke, hypothermia, heart attack, stroke, dehydration or any other condition that results from being exhausted;
k. Spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed; or
l. Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an integral part of the Organization’s activities.
4. Furthermore, I am aware:
a. That injuries sustained can be severe;
b. That I may experience anxiety while challenging myself during the activities, events and programs;
c. That my risk of injury is reduced if I follow all rules established for participation; and
d. That my risk of injury increases as I become fatigued.
Release of Liability
5. In consideration of the Organization allowing me to participate, I agree:
a. That my physical condition has been verified by a medical doctor to participant in the sport of ball hockey and the activities, events and programs of the Organization;
b. To freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income, resulting from my participation in such activities, events and programs;
c. To forever release the Organization from any and all liability for any and all claims, demands, actions and costs that might arise out of my participation in the activities, events and programs of the Organization.
I have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 3-5.
6. I acknowledge that I have read this agreement and understand it, that I have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and representatives.